Wednesday 8 June 2011

Nosey Cow by Toni Hargreaves

I think this amazingly detailed painting by Toni Hargreaves is a super example of a realist style painting that still has bucket loads of humour! I feel that quite often artists who paint photo-realistic paintings of cows don’t manage to do this. The crisp clean colours are a delight. I receive so much joy viewing a painting like this that is so very clever and skilfully painted – what a treasure!
A limited box canvas print of Nosey Cow by Toni Hargreaves can be purchased from Washington Green Fine Art for £275.00


1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow cow art lover. I have to tell you that my Nosey Cow print has sold out from Washington Green and whilst I don't currently have further prints I am selling originals either from my own site: http://www.tonihargreaves.co.uk or from selected galleries supplied by DeMontfort Fine Art. Thanks for the blog mention. Toni

    ReplyDelete