Wednesday 4 May 2011

Welcome To Cow Art Lover

Well this is the very first post on what will be an exciting new blog for all you bovine art lovers, welcome. Since childhood I have always had a love of cows, I live in Somerset UK so I am lucky enough to see them every day.
   I used to collect little models of cows and also my Great Granddad would send me pictures of cows that he had drawn via the post from his home in Folkstone which I treasured. And it seems that I am in good company as cow art has exploded in the last few years, I totally understand why they have become so popular, cows have a wonderful humorous inquisitive way about them that is so easy to love and many artist of late have translated that beautifully to canvas!
   So please join me in enjoying the wonderful works that artists are creating and feel free to leave your opinions on the pieces and share your favourites too.
Kind regards
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Is there any gallery in the Wold for this kind of art, or a Museum????? See my blog also : Lady gaga pictures
    See also my blog: Andressa Urach

    ReplyDelete